Repeat After Us: “There’s No Place Like Rome, There’s No Place Like Rome”
A beloved destination of world travelers for over two millennia, Rome is a vibrant city of contradictions and contrasts — a place where fanny-pack and sensible-shoe-wearing tourists mill blithely amongst Prada and Gucci-wearing bellas and bellos. This iconic metropolis of eclectic, ancient neighborhoods is definitely a city where you’ll want to have your own local address, allowing you plenty of time to soak up the scene and indulge in la dolce vita.
To give you the big picture — consider the Pantheon of Centro Storico as your starting point. Go north to Tridente and Via Veneto for shopping. Head south to Ancient Rome with the famed Colosseum and Forum. Venture across the Tiber to scenic Trastevere, then north again to Vatican City. That’s Rome in a very large nutshell. In a city of this size and scope, however, it’s the nuggets of local wisdom — our specialty — that will make your Roman stay truly unforgettable.
Rome Must-Dos and Can’t-Misses…
- Shopping for jewelry, books, antiques near Piazza Navona
- People watching at the Trevi Fountain
- Food sampling at the lively Campo dei Fiori Market
- A private tour of the Vatican’s many treasures
- An elegant evening in the stylish Trastevere neightborhood
Rome for kids…
- See the past come alive with a walk through the ruins of the Roman Forum and Colosseum
- Learn to make pizza at an authentic Italian restaurant
- Sample gelato at one of many popular establishments
- Rent a bike or take a paddle through the Villa Borghese Gardens and visit the zoo
Authentic Roman livingBedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 4Children: YesMax Occupancy: 6